1. What are the common symptoms of pregnancy?
- Every woman is unique, so symptoms vary widely, but you can read about the most common symptoms on our Signs & Symptoms page.
2. Why is my period late?
- There are many reasons your period could be late besides pregnancy. These include stress, lifestyle changes, various birth control methods, and thyroid issues, to name a few.
3. I don’t know what to do about my pregnancy. Can I talk to someone about my options?
- We are here for you! We would love to help you consider your options and make an informed decision. Schedule an appointment to talk with us today!
4. Someone is pressuring me to abort, but I am not sure that I want to have an abortion. What should I do?
- This is your decision. No one can force you to do something you do not want to do. No one can force you to have an abortion, even if you are a minor. Our commitment to you is to fully educate you so that you feel empowered to make your decision. We are here to connect you to the resources you need to make your choice.
5. How long will my appointment be?
- Appointments are approximately one-hour long. Rest assured, we are here to speak with you as long as you need and the appointment won’t end until you feel confident you are informed and educated about your next steps.
6. Do I need to arrive early to fill out paperwork?
- If this is your first appointment at Options Care Center, you will need to complete some paperwork. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment to do so.
7. What do I need to bring to my appointment?
- All you need to bring is your photo ID. If you do not have one, we will take your picture for our records.
8. Can I bring my partner or a friend with me?
- Yes! We know you are facing a really big decision, and we know your partner is an important part of your choice. We are available to talk to your partner or a friend as well.
9. Will I need to present proof of insurance?
- All our services are free, so you will not need to present proof of insurance.
10. Where do I park when I arrive?
- There are plenty of parking spots right in front of our office. Park in any spot you like.
11. Is there a bus stop near your office?
- Yes! The Lee Highway & Graham Road stop and the Lee Highway & Woodley Place stop are right by our office.
Are you a victim of domestic or sexual violence? Please call:
Fairfax County’s 24-hour domestic and sexual violence hotline at 703-360-7273
Are you feeling suicidal? There is help!
Please contact The National Suicide Hotline at 1-800-273- 8255.